We know how challenging it can be to choose the right madrasah for your child. You want them to have the best deeni education and training possible, and you only have one chance to make this decision. That’s why we are here to help you with any information or advice you need along the way. We care about every child and their unique potential. We work hard with our teachers and madrasah staff to support parents and nurture every child to become beloved by Allah and a valuable member of society.
Introduction to Madrasah Hamidiya
Madrasah Hamidiya was established in 2007 and runs under Hamidiya Community Organisation. The principle of keeping classes small was established to provide good education and instil good morals and discipline in the students. The Madrasah currently has one boys Hifz Class, three Maktab classes for boys, three Maktab classes for girls, a toddlers class and separate classes for adult ladies and men. Maktab students attend daily, Monday to Friday from 5:00pm to 7:00pm.
The aims of the Madrasah are:
- To instil the love of Allah, His Rasool ( صلى الله عليه وسلم ) and His deen in the students’ hearts from a young age.
- To create an understanding and awareness of what is right and wrong in terms of being valuable members of society and servants to our Creator Allah.
- To create the ability to recite the Qur’an with fluency and Tajweed and bring in them the interest to regularly recite the Glorious Qur’an.
- To give them the fundamental knowledge of deen they require to guide them
- To give them the best tarbiyyah (training) possible to give them the best chance in life to please their creator through good actions.
- To support the Muslim community (and by doing so the wider community) by
promoting good morals & conduct and addressing areas of social concerns, such as anti-social behaviour, criminality, substance abuse and family breakdown.
- To address misinterpretation, misunderstanding and misrepresentation of the
- To assist present and future generations of Muslims to preserve and perfect Islam in their lives.
What to Expect from Madrasah Hamidiya:
Madrasah Hamidiya has high expectations for learning and provides additional support to students who require it. Teachers are supportive and care about every child’s progress in both ta’leem and tarbiyyah. The daily timetable and syllabus are well-organized and structured. Clear and regular communication is emphasized. Students are expected to learn at home and come prepared for Madrasah daily. Best attendance and punctuality are expected, and all Madrasah rules and regulations must be followed, including the Madrasah dress code and uniform.
Before signing the application form you must carefully read our madrasah guidelines and rules and regulations.
Stage 1: Once the application form is received you will receive a call/email from the
Stage 2: If the application is successful, a date of admission will be given and both parent and child will be called in for an induction.
Stage 3: First fee payment is received and your child will start their lessons.
Fees and Payments
The current yearly fees (2023) are as follows:
Year 1 – 10 – £450
Reception – £350
Payments can be made as one lump sum at the start of the academic year or in ten monthly instalments.
The fees do not include the cost of textbooks, stationery etc.
Note: Fees are reviewed annually and are subject to change as and when deemed necessary.